Sunday 15 April 2012

Pilansberg National Park

One of my favourite things about South Africa are the national game parks!

 This weekend I joined my family on a whirlwind trip to Sun City. Even though I was only there for  a night it was great to get out of Joburg. This morning we went for a drive through the Pilansberg National park and while we didn't see loads of animals, we saw a rhino, lots of elephant and buck.  

I took a few photos while we were in the park, if you have never been, it is a must see! My favourite is  the Kruger Park and I am planning a trip where I travel from the bottom all the way to the top of the park.

Pilansberg National Park


Elephants

Hippo

Kingfisher

Lillies

Rhino

Tsessebe

I've decided that I need to add another place to my travel bucket list: The Serengeti... definitely need to get there sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! We haven't made it to Pilansberg yet but it's definitely on our list :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rhino is SO cute! Very jealous I wasn't there Xx

    ReplyDelete