Friday 18 November 2011

UK Breaking Dawn Première

My sister is so lucky - this week she has won 2 competitions! I reckon she should enter the Lotto. One of the competitions she won was from Simple Beauty for tickets to the UK Breaking Dawn Première at Westfield Stratford City!

When she told me on Monday morning that we were going, I was so excited! I've been looking forward to this movie for ages and what better way to watch it than at the première attended by Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner!

I must say that this was probably the first movie of the series that I enjoyed more than the book and I'm looking forward to Part 2 next year. As usual some of the scenes were slightly ridiculous, but there were stages that you could feel the tension and awkwardness that was being portrayed on screen.

 I took a few photos, but unfortunately the quality of them is not great - they're all blurry! I did manage to "fix" some of them though. I wasn't too worried as my sister managed to get some really great pictures and has posted them on her blog if you want to check them out.

Breaking Dawn Red Carpet

Taylor Lautner 
Taylor Lautner

Kristen Stewart

Robert Pattinson
If you haven't seen it yet, check out the trailer below:

I'm really looking forward to Friday - my mom's coming over for 10 days and we are heading to Paris for a long weekend - got so much planned!

 Its also almost Christmas time which means its time to start thinking about what presents to buy for everyone and what to do for Christmas lunch! Last year we cooked a goose and it was divine! In case any one is interested in making goose this year here is the link for the recipe we used! 

No comments:

Post a Comment